Tarboy Tarboy

Problay the best display of flash on this site

Everything about this short is amazing. The use of story and the visuals seem to really build off of each other.

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Wow!

This was to badass, I can't wait for the next one.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Too bad ass

This was nicely done. This is version of pokemon battling was much better then the show.

Cal St. Promo 1 Cal St. Promo 1

Nice

Pretty awsome stuff.

Weather Man Weather Man

Pretty Found

Pretty witty stuff. The animation seem a bit stiff though. The characters should always be moving even when they are talking.

Clastine Laboratory Clastine Laboratory

wow

That was completely badass.

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Meet and Fuck: coal mine

This was too fucking great. The voice acting and animation was a level beyond awsome.

Boy Robot! Boy Robot!

Pretty Cool

I really liked this animation. I wouldn't mind seeing more. Great Job

Wacky Pod Races Wacky Pod Races

Way too long

Why you would make something this bad and show it to people. Not only did you get the characters from bothStar Wars and Wacky Racers wrong! but you have also ruined my childhood. The animation was half ass and I've seen better stuff from movies that have gotten blamed.The voice work made me want to rip my ears off and shove them up an infant's ass. IT WAS THAT BAD! I want my time back for watching this.

StuffAnimation responds:

So you think about putting your body parts up a child's ass then, hmm. You know there's a law against that, don't you? I think it may be this that's ruined your childhood, not watching our animation. I would seek professional help if I were you.

All I Need All I Need

Pretty good

I actually liked this alot, it was really creative and the animation was good and smooth. The only thing I wished you had done was finish the animation through the entire song.